Hand Mix Pack
Hand Mix Pack
The Elastoplast Hand Mix Pack contains a convenient assortment of bandages in different shapes and materials to cover and protect minor wounds.
*Elastoplast bandages block 99% of bacteria, based on microbial barrier testing
This multi-purpose pack is ideal for placement on fingers:
- Fabric Finger Strips: extra flexible material and extra long strips that wrap around the finger twice
- Plastic strips: repel water and dirt
- Fabric strips: extra flexible fabric
- Aqua ProtectTM strips: 100% waterproof
- Fabric Fingertip Strips: ideal for joints
How to Use
|Product :||Fabric Finger Strips||Type:||Size:||19 x 120 mm||Quantity:||4 Strips|
|Product :||Plastic Strips||Type:||Size:||
19 x 72 mm
22 x 72 mm
Aqua Protect strips
25 x 65 mm
Fabric Fingertip Strips
44 x 50 mm
1. How often should I change my bandage?Although Elastoplast bandages are known to stay on strong for quite some time, it is recommended to change dressings daily to keep the minor wound clean.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry in the fresh air instead of putting on a bandage?We'll let you in on a little secret – it's a common myth that keeping minor cuts and scrapes uncovered to let them "air out" helps them heal faster. But in reality, the complete opposite is true. Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed. Myth busted.
3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and suppurates?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which bandage should I use for my sensitive skin?
6. Which Elastoplast bandages are waterproof and water-resistant?