Wound Healing Ointment
Supports the healing of wounds and damaged skinWrite your review
- Promotes up to 2x faster healing*
- Reduces the risk of scarring
- Can be used in all stages of wound healing
- Very skin-friendly & suitable for babies
- Free of fragrances, colorants & preservatives or animal-derived substances
* Compared to an untreated wound
Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment
- Very skin friendly - the gentle formula is dermatologically tested** and is suitable for babies, children and sensitive skin
- Free of colorants, fragrances, preservatives and animal-derived substances
Important: A minor wound will soon stop bleeding. If it continues, apply more gauze pads, keep pressure on the wound and seek medical advice.
|Wound Healing Ointment||50g|
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment work?
- Elastoplast Wound healing Ointment supports the healing of minor superficial wounds such as cuts, abrasions, scratches, and minor burns by building a breathable protective film that prevents the wound from drying out. This creates optimal moist wound healing conditions, which promotes the natural healing process of the skin and can reduce the risk of scarring.
- 2. Does Elastoplast wound healing ointment contain animal-derived substances?
- No. Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment is free of fragrances, colorants, preservatives and animal-derived substances.
- 3. How should I use Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment?
- Carefully apply a thin film of Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment one to two times per day. For hygiene reasons, make sure the opening of the tube does not get in contact with your wound or other surfaces. Repeat regularly until healing of the wound is complete. Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment can be used during any stage of the healing process. If necessary, cover the wound with a Elastoplast bandage, dressing or compress. Change bandages, dressings or compresses daily unless recommended otherwise by your doctor.
- 4. What should I do if my wound shows signs of infection?
- If wounds are large with heavy exudate or signs of infection, a doctor should always be consulted. This is also the case if redness, swelling or pain develops at the wound area, the condition gets worse or the wound healing process does not start within a few days. If there’s any doubt, see a doctor.
- 5. How long can the Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment be stored after opening?
- You can use the Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment for up to 6 months after opening.
- 6. Can the Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment be use on babies and children?
Yes. The Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment is suitable for use on babies and children.
For detailed application advice please see patient information leaflet.